Counter Cloths made from 50% recycled materials
These ultra-absorbent, reusable cloths feature a unique new weave to quickly pick up spills and messes in the kitchen, bathroom—really anywhere! Constructed from Norwex Microfiber made from 50% recycled materials in the same size as a half-sheet of paper towel, each set contains almost a whole recycled plastic bottle (500 ml), so you’re helping to clean up the world every time you quickly clean up!
Set of 6
28 cm x 13 cm / 11" x 5"
Counter Cloths and Box Set Limited-Edition
Every cloth needs a home—like our exclusive, Norwex-branded Counter Cloth Box, shaped like a cozy house! Set contains all six colors of Counter Cloths and keeps them within easy reach on kitchen and bathroom countertops for a quick, grab-and-go clean! While supplies last!
Counter Cloth Box: 24 cm x 14.9 cm x 8.5 cm / 9.4" x 5.8" x 3.3" black, open-frame metal wire box (Box holds up to 12 Counter Cloths.)
• Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
• Earth friendly—each set of three Counter Cloths is made from 50% recycled materials and constructed of 0.7 recycled plastic bottles (500 ml).
• Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel consumption
• Unique new weave absorbs spills fast.
• Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
• The BacLock®* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
*Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
• Each cloth is half the size of a full-size paper towel.
• Both sets of colors fit any décor and also look great together!
• Up to 12 Counter Cloths fold for easy storage in the Counter Cloth Box, so they’re always convenient when you need them.
• Keep a set handy in the kitchen and in bathrooms to reduce the use of paper towels.
• Let children choose their own color to use when they spill something.
• Every day it takes about 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water to supply North America’s paper towel habit.
• Paper accounts for up to a third of all municipal landfill waste.
• The average family of four uses about 26 rolls of paper towels a year. That’s an annual expense of approximately $91 for a single-use, throwaway item that is clogging our landfills!